The Revo HeaterCore is a heating and sensing architecture for E3D’s RapidChange Revo ecosystem. It combines a powerful heater and temperature probe into a convenient, compact package.
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 12V or 24V
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore sock
- The HeaterCore secures onto a Revo-compatible cold side using a Revo HeaterCore spring (included). After it’s attached, just screw in a Revo Nozzle and you’re ready for simple, tool-free nozzle swaps that don’t need hot tightening.
- Heats up much faster than a typical heaterblock. It’s designed to be much safer, too – a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means power reduces as it gets hotter, reducing hazards in the event of a thermal runaway.
- Compatible with many popular 3D printers such as Creality CR series and Ender series, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice, and many more. Check out our 3D printer upgrade guides for more information.
- Learn everything you need to know about the Revo HeaterCore in our blog.
Please note: This product is available in either 12V or 24V. Please check your 3D printer’s power supply before purchasing to get the correct rated components. If you need help, check out this blog.